Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Dirk Rudolph <di...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/01 07:15:27 UTC

Re: [CANCELLED] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Sitemap version 1.0.0

Thanks Robert, I will do that.

As suggested, I separated API and SPI from each other.

I also updated the badges of the module, however I will defer fully
updating the sling aggregator until javadoc and maven central links
are working as well.

Any other feedback, or issues I should address? If not, I will start a
new vote later today.

Thanks,
Dirk