Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2019/03/18 04:08:49 UTC

[VOTE] Cordova-Fetch 2.0.1 Release

Please review and vote on this Cordova Fetch Release v2.0.1
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

Release issue: https://github.com/apache/cordova/issues/10

The archive has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/GH-10

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
    cordova-fetch: 2.0.1 (d2be9307f3)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines: https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged
* NPM Audit
* NPM Test

Re: [VOTE] Cordova-Fetch 2.0.1 Release

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: (3)

* Bryan Ellis
* Ken Naito
* Darryl Pogue

Negative Binding Votes: 0

The vote has passed.

From: Pogue Darryl <dv...@gmail.com>
Reply: Pogue Darryl <dv...@gmail.com>
Date: March 21, 2019 at 8:42:44
To: dev@cordova.apache.org <de...@cordova.apache.org>, ken@monaca.io <ke...@monaca.io>
Cc: Ellis Bryan <er...@apache.org>
Subject:  Re: [VOTE] Cordova-Fetch 2.0.1 Release

+1

- Confirmed sigs & hashes with `coho verify-archive`
- Verified sha1s match tags with `coho verify-tags`
- CI was green when build was tagged

Posted by Darryl Pogue <dv...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Ken Naito <ke...@monaca.io>.
+1

* coho verify-archive is OK
* coho verify-tags is OK
* The last commit 83c05f2495d4e38fb6010d385995a8e0afa9aba8 is blue.