Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2005/05/12 16:11:51 UTC

Fast Fail Wiki Page

I am totally swamped right now, which is why I had tried to get this kicked
off before getting on the road.  I've continued to give a lot of thought to
fast-fail, and have read the messages.  I just haven't had time to respond.

We're probably not really all that far apart.  I've created a Wiki page to
help us present and modify proposals in-place, which may help us to
understand each other, and to converge.

As I get time, I'll post my thoughts and suggestions onto the page.
Likewise, I encourage others to do the same.

	--- Noel