Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by nkiesel <nk...@tbdnetworks.com> on 2007/11/01 03:47:34 UTC

Re: reconnection to unavailable broker causing thread/memory leak

Another  bug related to this could be AMQ-1214.  I see the same problem with
a simple pair of brokers connected using a static NetworkConnector. When the
receiving AQ server is down, the sender does the following every 5 seconds:

INFO  [NetworkConnector] Establishing network connection between from
vm://localhost?network=true to ssl://192.168.4.45:4081
WARN  [NetworkConnector] Could not start network bridge between:
vm://localhost?network=true and: ssl://192.168.4.45:4081 due to:

And it seems it leaks about 2 threads per minute in that state.

Any idea if and where that is fixed in 5.0?  I'd like to backport the fix if
possible as I can't upgrade to 5.0 at this point.