Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Daniel Kröger <ze...@zesolo.net> on 2002/05/13 12:07:49 UTC

Recommended XML-RPC implementation in Perl?

Hello to everyone on the list,

a couple of days ago I started my diploma thesis with the title "Use of
native XML-databases as content repository for cms". And as part of my work
I'm trying to connect a well known CMS (at least in Germany) called Imperia
to Xindice. Imperia is written in perl and I'm a little bit confused about
the different possiblities to use XML-RPC.

Could anyone suggest an implemention to use best, RPC-XML, SOAP-Lite,
Frontier-RPC......?

Thanks
Daniel