Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Russel D'Souza <ru...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/23 01:34:41 UTC

[users@httpd] NTLM or HTTP Digest authentication to Parent proxy

Hi,

I need to configure a proxy on my machine to use another proxy
(installed on another machine) as the parent proxy. The parent proxy
requires HTTP Digest or NTLM authorization. I want to to set up a
local proxy which deals with the parent proxy's authorization details
and provides authorization free access to programs that access the
network through my machine.

Please let me know if there is any way to resolve this issue using
mod_proxy or any other Apache tools ? If mod_proxy or Apache does not
have this feature, what is the best way to achieve this ?

Thanks,
 Russel