Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Soo Chen Lee <mo...@iprimus.com.au> on 2003/04/08 13:08:17 UTC

compile servlet invalid argument

 hi,

 may i know how to solve this error?
 when i compile my .java file, it give me invalid argument error.

 fyi, i am using tomcat 4.1 and j2sdk1.3.1_07.

 before that i am using j2sdk1.4, when i compile it give me
 invalid flag:%1 error.

 here my .bat file:
 @path c:\jdk1.3.1_07\bin;%path%
 javac -classpath c:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat
 4.1\common\lib\servlet.jar
 @echo compile successful
 @pause

 any idea what' went wrong?

 sc

Re: compile servlet invalid argument

Posted by Jon Wingfield <jo...@mkodo.com>.
Spaces in the classpath. Put it in double quotes