Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/03 16:25:29 UTC

Fwd: ASF Board Report - Initial Reminder for Oct 2008

All,
Our quarterly board report is due on October 13. Donald has already
made some updates -- thanks Donald!
Please take a look at http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/apache-geronimo-board-report-2008-10-october.html
  and update as you see fit...

--kevan

Begin forwarded message:

Re: ASF Board Report - Initial Reminder for Oct 2008

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
All,
I've made additional updates to our board report. Will submit to the
board on Monday morning.

--kevan