Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by snowch <sn...@coralms.com> on 2009/04/24 11:01:05 UTC

removing unwanted components in component-load.xml - R4.0

Hi Forum,

I would like to remove unneeded functionality so I have tried commenting
stuff out in component-load.xml, but I am having to put much back in due to
inter-dependencies.

Is commenting out component-load.xml no longer a valid approach?

Many thanks in advance,

Chris

Re: removing unwanted components in component-load.xml - R4.0

Posted by snowch <sn...@coralms.com>.
Question answered:

http://www.nabble.com/Removing-applications-from-OfBiz-td22901993.html#a22902117