Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Lars Corneliussen <me...@lcorneliussen.de> on 2010/10/26 20:15:01 UTC

Multi-language Addin (was NPanday 2.0 Mile Stone Updates)

Hi,

* Support for other Languages for Visual Studio (Spanish,German, etc... )

I have already done some work on supporting other languages in Visual
Studio.
That would require NPanday to handle satelite assemblies, though.

Since I'll write an article on NPanday for a German magazine I have to
get it working in a German VS, anyway. But if you have time to work on
it - even better.

BTW, I also started to refactor the Addin module to "command pattern"
for UI-actions.

I cherry-picked my old 1.2-commit and reapplied it to the current trunk
- but without checking if it works.
Maybe you can at least extract the ideas.

You can download a svn-based patch here:
http://lcorneliussen.de/utils/git-svn/github.com/lcorneliussen/npanday/tree/v2.0-GermanAddIn

It's based on following git branch:
http://github.com/lcorneliussen/npanday/tree/v2.0-GermanAddIn

Hope that helps.