Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Harsh J <qw...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/06 13:43:08 UTC

Re: Moving to a new namenode

No, he meant to move the discussion to the hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org
list for HDFS queries.

Sending to hdfs-user, bcc'ing to general. [This the right way?]

--
Harsh J
www.harshj.com

Re: Moving to a new namenode

Posted by Eric Baldeschwieler <er...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Thanks!  Don't worry, we should make this clear on the site.

I apologize, I didn't mean to spam the list with my suggestion!

Re: Moving to a new namenode

Posted by Mag Gam <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Moving to a new namenode

Posted by Mag Gam <ma...@gmail.com>.