Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Antonio Marín Cerezuela <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/11 18:26:56 UTC

Management Interface on JBI Distribution

Hello,
I'm trying to develop a service to manage the deployments for ODE on a
FUSE 4 distribution. I have seen that the Axis-2 based API is only
available in the WAR Dsitribution. Is there any way to manage ODE in the
JBI distribution that makes feasible the deployment service?
To note, I'm writing the service using CXF and JAX-RS to provide a
RESTFul Deployment Service.

BR,
Antonio

Re: Management Interface on JBI Distribution

Posted by Daniel Dominguez <da...@parasoft.com>.
Hi Antonio,

You should take a look at the jbi-karaf-commands module on the ODE-1.X
branch.  These FUSE shell commands are included with the upcoming FUSE
4.2 release.  They make use of some of the PMAPI via jmx.

Posted by Antonio Marín Cerezuela <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Antonio,

--