Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by stlecho <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/22 10:06:31 UTC

[Rampart] Availability of v1.3

All,

We are currently using Axis2 v1.1.1 with Rampart v1.1. We are planning to
upgrade to Axis v1.3 and Rampart v1.3.
I have found the Axis2 v1.3 release, but I was unable to find the Rampart
v1.3 release. Rampart v1.3 is listed as module, but the download is not
available on the download mirrors listed on the Axis2 website
(http://ws.apache.org/axis2/modules/index.html) nor on the Rampart website
(http://ws.apache.org/rampart/download.cgi).

Is Rampart v1.3 already officially released ? If yes, where can I find it ?
If no, when will it be available ?

Regards, Stefan Lecho.

Re: [Rampart] Availability of v1.3

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
That was the idea at the beginning ... but Rampart to be held back a
little due some ongoing changes in the projects that it depends on at
that time ... We will try our best to release both at the same time in
the next release!

Thanks,
Ruchith

www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org

Re: [Rampart] Availability of v1.3

Posted by Ihsan Demir <ih...@telenity.com>.
Thank you all for the answers. It seems like 1.3 release will be
released in a few days which would be great for us.  I downloaded the
version being voted below, i happened to realise that some .java files
are also included in the rampart-core-1.3.jar and rampart-policy-1.3.jar
files.  It is a great relief also to see that javax is seperated from
the bcprov library (1.2 release had javax classes in it).

ihsan

stlecho yazm?s,:

Posted by stlecho <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.