Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2018/10/08 08:39:37 UTC

Possible TAVERNA update in the NAR Web Server Issue

Forwarded with permission:

Posted by Ian Dunlop <ia...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Here is a link to the publication they are talking about: https://doi.org/10.1093/nar/gkt328
It’s not a hugely detailed document. Just lists the different applications that make up the taverna universe. I don’t think it mentions Tav-Mobile so that could be added. Could also add the apache Tav-3 updates.

Cheers,

Ian

Sent from Mail for Windows 10