Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/08 18:06:40 UTC

JSF in Google App Engine for Java

Hi,

Today Google App Engine for Java has been released. I was wondering if it
would play with JSF and I don't have the time to check now. According to the
documentation, it is unknown if it can work in there. Has someone tested
that?

http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-java/web/will-it-play-in-app-engine

Cheers,

Bruno

Re: JSF in Google App Engine for Java

Posted by Mert Çalışkan <mc...@gmail.com>.
yeah, I'm hopeful on that since this is the second day of the stuff :)

here is a list of the things that will do good (or not) in the appengine env.

http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-java/web/will-it-play-in-app-engine?hl=en

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mert Çalışkan <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mert Çalışkan <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
oh, yeah :-) Now, I got it ;-)

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 9:06 PM, Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The GAE supports Servlet 2.4 and JSP 2.0...
>
> Bruno
>
> 2009/4/14 Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Well, Facelets should make that to be possible, if there weren't other
>> > issues....
>> what is the problem w/ Facelets ?
>>
>> -Matthias
>> >
>> > Bruno