Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by wt lu <lu...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/08 05:39:26 UTC

how to increase timeout for opencmis bridge

we are using opencmis bridge to forward third party cmis client request
(DotCMIS) to backend CMIS server.

intermittently we saw timeout error in opencmis bridge logs when the bridge
forward the request to CMIS server, Still need to figure out why it's
timeout but I guess we can first try to increase it.

Should I just add these two lines in
the WEB-INF\classes\repository.properties file?

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.connecttimeout = 60000 // i.e. 60 sec
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.readtimeout = 60000  // i.e. 60 sec

Thanks
Wentao

Re: how to increase timeout for opencmis bridge

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Hi Wentao,

It depends on how you set up the bridge and if you add your own code
that manages the sessions to the backend.
If you are using the SimpleForwardingCmisService class that comes with
the brdige, then the two lines should look like this:

forwarding.binding.org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.connecttimeout=60000
forwarding.binding.org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.readtimeout=60000

- Florian