Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2020/07/15 09:12:01 UTC

Will be working on Maven Resource Plugin

Hello,

It's been quite a while since I wrote anything on this list. Priorities at
dayjob has meant very little time for Maven work for me. Now we have a
Maven-issue that we need fixed. So I just wanted to let you know that I
will be working on Maven Resource Plugin, more specifically
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRESOURCES-171
If you have any input on that issue please join me in JIRA to discuss it.

Are there any new things I need to know about, other than that code has
moved to gitbox?

It's good to be back,
Dennis Lundberg