Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Nacho <na...@siapi.es> on 2000/04/29 22:40:02 UTC

Authentication Broken in 3.1 Final ?

Hi, All

I'm Spending this night with authentication, to my surprise
authentication in 3.1 Final is broken, the contents of
http://localhost:8080/examples/jsp/security/protected can't be viewed,
whenever i try it it's redirected to examples/  or something like that,
i say this because in fact the exmaples\ directory appear inside
examples/examples/jsp/security/protected creating and endless loop ...
I'm returning to work in this days after  2 weeks and i had not followed
the list and perhaps i'm saying something already looked or this a real
bug??

Any help will be apreciated

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega