Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by amquser <te...@yahoo.com> on 2011/07/28 20:35:48 UTC

viewing contents of symlink directory using browser

Hi,
  I'm creating a symlink under webapps folder to share(view) some
directories using browser.Content of this symlink directory cannot be
accessed. But if I create a directory under webapps, then contents can be
viewed without any issue.

Can someone help on this.

Thanks & Appreciate,

Re: viewing contents of symlink directory using browser

Posted by Torsten Mielke <to...@fusesource.com>.
Seeing the same problem here while testing your approach.

Perhaps jetty does not like to follow symbolic links.
This page might help
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/How+to+enable+serving+aliased+files

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com