Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by to...@jakarta.apache.org on 2002/03/29 13:46:11 UTC

ezmlm warning

tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

Messages to you from the tomcat-dev mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the tomcat-dev mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the tomcat-dev mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <to...@jakarta.apache.org>

send an empty message to:
   <to...@jakarta.apache.org>

Here are the message numbers:

   7170
   7169
   7177
   7178
   7176
   7191
   7174
   7175
   7190
   7173
   7198
   7172
   7197
   7171
   7189
   7196
   7195
   7188
   7187
   7184
   7185
   7186
   7183
   7194
   7180
   7181
   7182
   7179
   7193
   7192
   7200
   7201
   7202
   7203
   7204
   7205
   7199
   7207
   7208
   7210
   7211
   7206
   7209
   7214
   7223
   7228
   7221
   7213
   7212
   7231
   7222
   7232
   7233
   7220
   7229
   7230
   7215
   7216
   7234
   7235
   7237
   7219
   7238
   7239
   7240
   7224
   7217
   7227
   7236
   7226
   7241
   7242
   7244
   7218
   7225
   7245
   7243
   7246
   7247
   7248
   7249
   7250
   7251
   7252
   7254
   7253
   7256
   7257
   7258
   7260
   7261
   7255
   7259
   7262
   7263
   7264
   7265
   7266
   7268
   7267
   7269
   7270
   7271
   7272
   7273
   7274
   7275
   7276
   7279
   7280
   7282
   7277
   7283
   7285
   7286
   7287
   7288
   7289
   7290
   7291
   7278
   7281
   7284
   7292
   7293
   7294
   7295
   7296
   7297
   7298
   7299
   7301
   7300
   7302
   7303
   7304
   7305
   7306
   7307
   7309
   7308
   7310
   7311
   7312
   7313
   7314
   7315
   7316
   7317
   7318
   7319
   7320
   7321
   7322
   7323
   7325
   7326
   7324
   7327
   7328
   7329
   7330
   7331
   7332
   7333
   7334
   7335
   7336
   7337
   7338
   7339
   7340
   7341
   7343
   7344
   7342
   7346
   7345
   7347
   7348
   7349
   7350
   7351
   7352
   7353
   7354
   7355
   7356
   7357
   7358
   7359
   7360
   7361
   7362
   7363
   7364
   7365
   7366
   7368
   7369
   7367
   7370
   7371
   7372
   7373
   7374
   7375
   7376
   7377
   7386
   7378
   7397
   7380
   7381
   7379
   7392
   7399
   7400
   7382
   7383
   7393
   7384
   7394
   7395
   7385
   7387
   7389
   7388
   7391
   7390
   7396
   7398
   7401
   7402

Date: 17 Mar 2002 16:04:47 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@nagoya.betaversion.org
To: tomcat-dev-return-7170-@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at nagoya.betaversion.org.

<ar...@jakarta.apache.org>:
/opt/ezmlm/sbin/archive: Cannot open file "/opt/ezmlm/archive/jakarta.apache.org/tomcat-dev/200203"