Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Prashanth Rao <pr...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/12 12:17:43 UTC

C++ compiler version?

Hi

I am creating a sample C++ SCA component based on CPPcalculator (actually
recreating it using VC++ 2008 express edition). I have modified the SCA
artifacts (the composite files etc) to point to a different
directory/folder.

1. When i run the client.exe .. the system just hangs on me
2. When i replace the .dll and .exe (from the CPPcalculator samples folder)
with the one i recreated using VC++ 2008 express edition, I am able to
execute the components

So, is there any mandatory requirement as to which C++ compiler has to be
used to create the .dll and .exe (for the clients)?

Thanks
Prashanth