Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Nameet Jain <jn...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/15 10:19:56 UTC

Dynamic Parameter passing.

Hello,

I am using Jmeter for the first time and its great.

My requirement is to capture the parameters from the http response and pass
them to the next HTTP request. But the number of parameters here are
dynamic (i.e. sometimes there will be 2 parameters to pass and some time 10
parameters.).  I am not getting how to manage dynamic number of parameters
to pass with HTTP request.

Any assistance is highly appreciated.

--
Thank you