Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/03 14:15:59 UTC

build error

LS, I got an error that i seem to recognise but I don't remember what to
update in the dependencies;

[ERROR] Failures:
[ERROR]   KeyDerivationServiceIT.testAddDerivedKeys:269->checkKeyNumber:182
Unkown JVM: Eclipse OpenJ9
[ERROR]
KeyDerivationServiceIT.testModifyDerivedKeys:346->checkKeyNumber:182 Unkown
JVM: Eclipse OpenJ9
[ERROR]
KeyDerivationServiceIT.testModifyDerivedKeysWithoutPrincipalName:485->checkKeyNumber:182
Unkown JVM: Eclipse OpenJ9
[INFO]
[ERROR] Tests run: 538, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Skipped: 18

anyone here has a pointer?
thanks,

--
Daan

Re: Re: build error

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sven,
I am not using eclipse. This message saying "Eclipse OpenJ9" is from the
commandline using maven:

$ mvn -version
> Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8787
> Apache Maven 3.6.1 (d66c9c0b3152b2e69ee9bac180bb8fcc8e6af555;
> 2019-04-04T21:00:29+02:00)
> Maven home: /usr/local/Cellar/maven/3.6.1/libexec
> Java version: 11.0.3, vendor: Eclipse OpenJ9, runtime:
> /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/adoptopenjdk-11-openj9.jdk/Contents/Home
> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: US-ASCII
> OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.14.6", arch: "amd64", family: "mac"

--
Daan

Antwort: Re: build error

Re: build error

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Stefan,

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 9:18 PM Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>
wrote:

> On 9/3/19 4:15 PM, Daan Hoogland wrote:
> > LS, I got an error that i seem to recognise but I don't remember what to
> > update in the dependencies;
> >
> > [ERROR] Failures:
> > [ERROR]
>  KeyDerivationServiceIT.testAddDerivedKeys:269->checkKeyNumber:182
> > Unkown JVM: Eclipse OpenJ9
> > [ERROR]
> > KeyDerivationServiceIT.testModifyDerivedKeys:346->checkKeyNumber:182
> Unkown
> > JVM: Eclipse OpenJ9
> > [ERROR]
> >
> KeyDerivationServiceIT.testModifyDerivedKeysWithoutPrincipalName:485->checkKeyNumber:182
> > Unkown JVM: Eclipse OpenJ9
> > [INFO]
> > [ERROR] Tests run: 538, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Skipped: 18
> >
> > anyone here has a pointer?
>
> This test (KeyDerivationServiceIT) checks for the type of JVM used and
> currently only supports some vendors, but you use Eclipse OpenJ9.
>
> Either
> * Use OpenJDK/Hotspot
> * Change the test to support OpenJ9
> * Skip the tests with "-DskipTests"