Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by "Clute, Andrew" <An...@osn.state.oh.us> on 2004/05/12 16:26:00 UTC

RE: Trying to return an unknown connection2!

Wondering if any work has been done on this. I am now getting the same
error, and wondering if I could test the changes.

-Andrew

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Andrew,

Clute, Andrew wrote:
> Wondering if any work has been done on this. I am now getting the same
> error, and wondering if I could test the changes.

Did you try latest from CVS? I checked in the changes a few days ago.
The optimations only made for the PB-api. Do you have problems with
PB-api or ODMG-api?

regards,
Armin