Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/01 14:25:45 UTC

Question about getCompoents

Can anybody tell me why getComponents is an immutable Map and what
shold happen is this map is overridden with a mutable one ?

Thx,
kiuma

Re: Question about getCompoents

Posted by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com>.
My intention is a bit different from user specific needs.
What I want is to create a single page application and changing the
shape of it putting jars into the war (more or less as a portal)!
Anyway I'm wrong it's not impossible (at least in Tap4).
Despite the fact that the code is very dirty what do you think about
this attacched sample ?

http://www.wingstech.it/pageInjection-1.0-SNAPSHOT-src.zip

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com>.