Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Mobile mania <am...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/17 12:10:25 UTC

Re: jetspeed2.2.0 and wap

Hi,

I need to develop a wap portal. But I dont need to stress on wml. rather i
need to work on xhtml-basic. I downloaded latest jetspeed 2.1.3, build and
deploy as per the guidelines. There are already folders for xhtml basic and
wml. but when i access from a wap device, i get illegal argument exception.
media type for xhtml/application not found.
Please guide where can i start from.