Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/08/23 17:52:21 UTC

[Trinidad] change to "Maven - Faces - Plugin"

Hi,

currently we allow in the meta-data "java.lang.Number" (with default
values as well).
our plugin generates always:

//blah...some more JavaDoc....
final public Number getMaximum()
{
  return (Number)getProperty(MAXIMUM_KEY);
}

no chance to get the default from the component.

Does one mind if I do the following:

-trinidad-api
.....ComponentUtils
 add the "common" resolveXyz (for Number) functions

-maven-faces-plugin:
.....AbstractComponentGenerator:
   add Number to "resolvableTypes"
.....Util
   add "Number-Support" to
           convertStringToLiteral(...)

Note, that these are the classes in JSF 1.2 version of Trinidad..

Greetings,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Trinidad] change to "Maven - Faces - Plugin"

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
This sounds fine.

-- Adam