Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2007/07/13 03:53:06 UTC

bundle plugin behavior with transitive dependencies

Seems that in last versions the bundle goal ignores transitive
dependencies, so you have to explicitly add all of the ones you want
to bundle.

Is this supposed to behave like that or I messed up in one of my patches?

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: bundle plugin behavior with transitive dependencies

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Carlos Sanchez wrote:
> yes, my question is, should it bundle all transitive dependencies or not?
> when you bundle commons, and all the other libraries what is the
> expected behaviour?

I have no idea, since I am not a user of this feature. I was under the
impression that it did do all of the transitive dependencies, but
perhaps someone who uses this feature should respond.

-> richard

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.