Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Herr-Herner <wo...@gmx.de> on 2015/02/01 07:53:21 UTC

Re: Authentication failed using instance:connect in Apache Karaf 3.0.2

As I feared, this issue also appears in 3.0.3. I did some code injections,
but I was unable to narrow down the problem. From my side, I would say that
the CommandSession is not give the the value of the SSH_AUTH_SOCK
environment variable, but I have no idea how to solve the problem.

Re: Authentication failed using instance:connect in Apache Karaf 3.0.2

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
By the way, you said that you uncommented the key in etc/keys.properties
of the child instance, right ?

Regards
JB

On 02/01/2015 07:53 AM, Herr-Herner wrote:
> As I feared, this issue also appears in 3.0.3. I did some code injections,
> but I was unable to narrow down the problem. From my side, I would say that
> the CommandSession is not give the the value of the SSH_AUTH_SOCK
> environment variable, but I have no idea how to solve the problem.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Authentication failed using instance:connect in Apache Karaf 3.0.2

Posted by Herr-Herner <wo...@gmx.de>.
Thanks!

Yes, the key is uncommented in the root as well as in the child instance. A
direct connect to the child instance using its ssh port is working but the
indirect way over the root via the single line command fails.

Re: Authentication failed using instance:connect in Apache Karaf 3.0.2

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
See my latest comment in:

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
By the way, I created a Jira to track it down:

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Herr,

I didn't fix it for 3.0.3: I already postponed the release for some
days, it's not possible to hold a release for non blocker issues.

I will fix this issue (I didn't reproduce the issue with the provided
key, maybe your "mykey" narrows an issue) for 3.0.4.