Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Sunitha Kambhampati <ks...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/14 20:58:54 UTC

javadoc warnings.

Hi All,

I ran javadoc on the trunk and I see the following 3 javadoc warnings.

  [javadoc]
C:\workghm\svnclient\trunk2\java\engine\org\apache\derby\iapi\sql\di
ctionary\DataDictionary.java:182: warning - @param argument "nested" is
not a pa
rameter name.
  [javadoc]
C:\workghm\svnclient\trunk2\java\engine\org\apache\derby\impl\sql\co
mpile\CompilerContextImpl.java:784: warning - @param argument
"SchemaDescriptor"
 is not a parameter name.
  [javadoc]
C:\workghm\svnclient\trunk2\java\engine\org\apache\derby\iapi\sql\co
mpile\CompilerContext.java:536: warning - @param argument
"schemaDescriptor" is
not a parameter name.

Thanks,
Sunitha.

Re: javadoc warnings.

Posted by Satheesh Bandaram <sa...@Sourcery.Org>.
I think second one is probably mine... but I will fix all of them.
Thanks for reporting them.

Satheesh

Re: javadoc warnings.

Posted by Deepa Remesh <dr...@gmail.com>.
I see two javadoc warnings in the current trunk:

[javadoc] C:\derby\src\java\client\org\apache\derby\jdbc\ClientBaseDataSource.java:813:
warning - Tag @see: can't find getUpgradedSecurityMechanism() in
org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientBaseDataSource
 [javadoc] C:\derby\src\java\client\org\apache\derby\jdbc\ClientBaseDataSource.java:825:
warning - Tag @see: can't find getUpgradedSecurityMechanism() in
org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientBaseDataSource
 [javadoc] 2 warnings

Thanks,
Deepa

Re: javadoc warnings.

Posted by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
Since this doesn't break builds or affect productivity, I would rather
see this as part of the tinderbox/nightly regressions.

David

Re: javadoc warnings.

Posted by Oystein Grovlen - Sun Norway <Oy...@Sun.COM>.

--