Posted to users@maven.apache.org by 陈思淼 <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/24 11:36:10 UTC

who know how the m2eclipse's depences graph design?

That's a awesome tool for my to analyze the depence of my project, I want to
know how you guy write this tool? is this a maven-plugin denpends on
maven-core? can I get the source code to learn it?

Re: who know how the m2eclipse's depences graph design?

Posted by Andreas Gies <an...@soa-knowledge.net>.
AFAIK that tool is developed by sonatype. http://www.sonatype.org

Andreas

Posted by Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com>.
I believe it uses maven-dependency-tree:

http://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-dependency-tree/

Mark

Posted by 陈思淼 <ch...@gmail.com>.
It's warm heart of you.