Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Hu Ruifeng <hu...@hotmail.com> on 2017/12/08 22:20:55 UTC

Can not find ConceptMapper program.

Hello,

I read a paper that describes the tool named ConceptMapper which I want to try to use  in my project, I have clicked the link provided in that paper(http://uima.apache.org/d/uima-addons-current/ConceptMapper), but there is only a guide document for ConceptMapper, Also I have browsed Apache UIMA website(http://uima.apache.org/index.html), but I did not find it.

So I want to know if the ConceptMapper is still available there? Or how can I get it and run it on my local computer?

Thank You !

Best,

Ruifeng Hu

Re: Can not find ConceptMapper program.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
The ConceptMapper is still available, and is packaged with the Addons.

To download it, download the addons package and extract it from there.

Cheers. -Marshall