Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Crick Opinion <cr...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/22 19:44:11 UTC

Paging thru next and previous pages

Hi

We have been using customized Frontpage profile to display aggregated blogs. In Weblog.vm, it is configured to display 19 blogs per page. Somehow, I am not able to surf thru more than 2 pages when I click on on "Next>" at the bottom of the page. There are certainly more blogs than displayed on the frontpages. Have we messed up with any settings?

Second issue:
When I click on Weblog Directory->New Blogs ->blog handler, it shows me blogger's profile. Everything looks perfect on this page, except that, it doesn't show any "Recent Posts" in last 90 days. Do I need to change anything in the _blogprofile.vm?

Our profile includes:
Roller 4.0
Tomcat : 6.0x
Solaris 10u5