Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Julien Martin <ju...@wanadoo.fr> on 2003/09/26 23:45:48 UTC

Difference between path-mapped and servlet-mapped filters

Hello,
Can anyone please explain to me what the difference is between path-mapped
and servlet-mapped filters.
Thanks in advance,
Julien.

Re: Difference between path-mapped and servlet-mapped filters

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
A filter can be mapped against a URL. (path mapped)
or
A filter can be mapped against a servlet declaration(servlet mapped)

-Tim

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.