Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Sumit Shah <Su...@cgifederal.com> on 2008/12/11 01:03:47 UTC

Possible bug in RampartUtil.getToken()?

Hi,

I have deployed my service in Weblogic 10. I am using Rampart and Rahas
to send a Secure Conversation request. The RampartUtil and the STSClient
make a service call to the STS service, but the RampartUtil.getToken()
fails to set the ServiceClient options of the original service call.

The way I found this is I kept getting HTTP 401 from the server even
though I had set the Authenticator on the ServiceClient options while
making my business service call.  When I debugged, the
RampartUtil.getToken() method call did not set the HTTP authenticator
options on the STSClient.

Please let me know if this is a bug or is there another way of handling
this using configuration options.

Thanks

Sumit