Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by GaneshSe <ga...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/21 05:55:53 UTC

csv does not return custom fields (distance)

I am using spacial search feature in Solr (4.0) version.

When I try to extract the csv (using wt=csv option) using the edismax
parser, I dont get all the fields in the CSV output as specified in the fl
parameter. Only the schema fields are coming out in CSV and the score, the
custom fields like distance as specified/bolded below does not come out in
the csv file. But i am able to get the same in the wt=xml option.

q=+(Name:abcd)&sfield=location&rows=100&defType=edismax&pt=40.721587,-73.886938&q.op=OR&isShard=true&start=0&fl=*,score,*dist:geodist()*&wt=csv

Above is not complete query....

I would like to have distance in the CSV output, any help please?

Re: csv does not return custom fields (distance)

Posted by Gopal Patwa <go...@gmail.com>.
if you are using Solr 4.0 there was some issue related to field alias which
was fixed in Solr 4.3

you should try to reproduce this issue using latest Solr version 4.5.1

Posted by GaneshSe <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
It's a known issue, support for returning psuedo-fields in the CSV
response writer was never implemented.  Need someone to spend some time
working up a patch to add it...

: Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 20:55:53 -0800 (PST)
: From: GaneshSe <ga...@gmail.com>
: To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
: Subject: csv does not return custom fields (distance)
:
[...]
: --
: Sent from the Solr - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
:

-Hoss