Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by "yoursoft@freemail.hu" <yo...@freemail.hu> on 2005/06/17 13:50:04 UTC

Re: [Nutch-dev] Re: Search bug with short words

Dear List!

I found that there is a hardcoded stop words list in the NutchAnalysis.java.
I think this is not Language independent. Not posible to put out into
conf files? And load it only when the bean is created?

Regards,
    Ferenc

Stefan Groschupf wrotte: