Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ard Schrijvers <a....@hippo.nl> on 2004/10/15 11:24:23 UTC

problems with proxy block samples

I just downloaded cocoon 2.1.5.1 and tried the proxy block sample: the first error is about xalan namespace in
samples\blocks\proxy\stylesheets\newWizard2html.xsl. Removing xalan as exclude result prefixes results in another error, which is that xmlform2html.xslt cant be found. Checked in cvs but cant find it there either...

Anybody an idea?

-Ard

Re: problems with proxy block samples

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
This should go into bugzilla.
1) Either the namespace should be added to the stylesheet or the exclude
results prefixes should be removed
2) Don't know about xmlform2html.xslt either, but when i comment it out
i get
"The remote returned error 404 when attempting to access remote
URL:http://localhost:8888/samples/xmlform/wizard?cocoon-view=xml"

Looks like you blew some dust off a dormant block ;-)

Regards
Jorg