Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mike Perham <Mi...@webifysolutions.com> on 2005/09/23 16:10:11 UTC

[m2] xdoclet hibernatedoclet

I've cobbled together a working instance of Maven 2 running the new
maven-xdoclet-plugin running Xdoclet 1.x's hibernatedoclet task to
generate the Hibernate HBMs.  Since there's next to no docs, here it is
for anyone who needs it.  Kenny, feel free to add it to your docs on
neonics.com:

  <build>
    <pluginManagement>
      <plugins>
        <plugin>
          <artifactId>maven-xdoclet-plugin</artifactId>
          <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
          <executions>
            <execution>
              <phase>generate-sources</phase>
              <goals>
                <goal>xdoclet</goal>
              </goals>
              <configuration>
                <tasks>
                  <!-- example : -->
                  <hibernatedoclet
destdir="${project.build.outputDirectory}"
                    excludedtags="@version,@author,@todo,@see,@desc"
verbose="false">
                    <fileset dir="${basedir}/src/java">
                      <include name="**/beans/*.java" />
                    </fileset>
                    <hibernate version="2.1" />
                  </hibernatedoclet>
                </tasks>
              </configuration>
            </execution>
          </executions>
        </plugin>
      </plugins>
    </pluginManagement>
  </build>
  <pluginRepositories>
    <pluginRepository>
      <id>Neonics</id>
      <url>http://www.neonics.com/maven2</url>
    </pluginRepository>
  </pluginRepositories>

Hope this helps.

mike

Re: [m2] xdoclet hibernatedoclet

Posted by Kenney Westerhof <ke...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 23 Sep 2005, Mike Perham wrote:

Hi,

I thought the site documentation was clear enough, but I'll review and
incorporate this example - thanks.

Btw, for people using maven 2.0-beta-1: there's been a 'release'
of the maven-xdoclet-plugin 1.0-alpha-1 which uses the correct
dependencies.

Btw, Early next week I'll be moving the code to mojo.codehaus.org
and do a release soon. I'll announce it then.

-- Kenney

Kenney Westerhof
http://www.neonics.com
GPG public key: http://www.gods.nl/~forge/kenneyw.key