Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sepp2412 <Se...@gmx.de> on 2010/02/06 15:50:35 UTC

example reportincident does not work

Hi,

I tried the camel-example-reportincident (out of the box), but the service
was not published correctly:

HTTP ERROR: 503

Problem accessing /camel-example-reportincident/webservices/incident.
Reason:

    SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE

I got the following warning:

WARNUNG: Could not find endpoint/port for
{http://reportincident.example.camel.a
pache.org}ReportIncidentEndpointPort in wsdl. Using
{http://reportincident.examp
le.camel.apache.org}ReportIncidentService.
2010-02-06 15:42:27,371 [main           ] ERROR ContextLoader
-
 Context initialization failed

What is wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Re: example reportincident does not work

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Just a quick question.
Is the unit test of the camel-example-reportincident passed ?

Willem

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Can you read the support page how to write for help on the mailinglist
http://camel.apache.org/support.html

We cant really help you when you provide so little details. For
example which versions are you using, OS, Tomcat/Jetty or which
server, how do you start it, did it work before. Is there a bigger
stacktrace etc.

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 3:50 PM, sepp2412 <Se...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried the camel-example-reportincident (out of the box), but the service
> was not published correctly:
>
> HTTP ERROR: 503
>
> Problem accessing /camel-example-reportincident/webservices/incident.
> Reason:
>
>    SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE
>
> I got the following warning:
>
> WARNUNG: Could not find endpoint/port for
> {http://reportincident.example.camel.a
> pache.org}ReportIncidentEndpointPort in wsdl. Using
> {http://reportincident.examp
> le.camel.apache.org}ReportIncidentService.
> 2010-02-06 15:42:27,371 [main           ] ERROR ContextLoader
> -
>  Context initialization failed
>

> What is wrong?
>
> Thanks in advance!