Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Nathan Bubna <nb...@apache.org> on 2010/05/03 18:17:50 UTC

[VOTE] VelocityTools 2.0 final release (take 2)

Ok, there were no complaints about the 2nd test build.  Let's try the
vote again...

The build is still available here:
 http://people.apache.org/~nbubna/velocity/tools/2.0/

Please vote regarding your support for releasing this new test build as
VelocityTools 2.0:

[ ] +1 Let's do it
[ ] +0 Have fun; i don't care.
[ ] -0  Not sure about this, but i won't stop you.
[ ] -1 No, because __________________

If we have the necessary votes, i will close the vote Thursday (May
6), around 9am PST.  If not, i'll start nagging, which is oh-so-fun.
If this doesn't pass or get vetoed by two weeks from today, i'll close
the vote anyway.  Can't drag this out forever...

Re: [VOTE] VelocityTools 2.0 final release (take 2)

Posted by Claude Brisson <cl...@renegat.net>.
+1

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@apache.org>.
+1 from me

[RESULT] [VOTE] VelocityTools 2.0 final release (take 2)

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Apologies for the delay..

The vote has passed:

+1
Antonio Petrelli
Nathan Bubna
Will Glass-Husain
Claude Brisson
Christoph Reck

Posted by ap...@recks.org.

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2010/5/3 Nathan Bubna <nb...@apache.org>:
> [ ] +1 Let's do it

+1, everything is ok from a Tiles perspective.

Antonio