Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by 闫旭 <ya...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/10 02:57:29 UTC

[Question] Anyone know where I can find performance test result?

Hi there,

I am just exploring the apache flink git repo and found the performance test. I have already test on my local machine, I’m wondering if we got online result?

Thanks

Regards

Xu Yan

Re: [Question] Anyone know where I can find performance test result?

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Xu,

Do you mean the flink-benchmark [1] project for micro benchmark? If so, you
could find the daily run result from our code-speed center [2].

Please note that the result of the benchmark is hardware sensitive, so you
may find your local result different from the online ones.

Best Regards,
Yu

[1] https://github.com/dataArtisans/flink-benchmarks
[2] http://codespeed.dak8s.net:8000/