Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <sp...@rhoderunner.com> on 2006/08/27 19:31:00 UTC

ProgressBar, call page listener when complete?

Forgive me, this is my first few hours with ajax/tacos...

I have a application that uses FOP to generate PDF reports.

I am implementing the ajax/tacos ProgressBar example into my app.  I have
everything figured out except for when the ProgressWorkerThread has
completed it's job, I need to call a listener in a page.  My listener in
the page will send out the rendered PDF document that the
ProgressWorkerThread built.

Thanks for this awesome framework with ajax.

Re: ProgressBar, call page listener when complete?

Posted by stefon <de...@gmail.com>.
i think the progressbar is part of the tacos components or am i wrong? so i
think you will get besser answers on their mailinglist:

greetings
stefan