Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Torsten Schlabach <ts...@apache.org> on 2005/07/25 16:57:11 UTC

Log response times?

Hi,

I cannot believe this hasn't been discussed before, but I did not find
anyting in the achives. Maybe I was looking for the wrong keywords.

I would like to log how long it took Cocoon to process requests.

Is there any easy way of doing this? I remember having seen something
like that in the output of Forrest, where it prints how long it took to
generate each page. But I want that for a live Cocoon installation with
on-the-fly dynamic page generation.

Regards,
Torsten

Re: Log response times?

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Torsten Schlabach wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I cannot believe this hasn't been discussed before, but I did not find
> anyting in the achives. Maybe I was looking for the wrong keywords.
>
> I would like to log how long it took Cocoon to process requests.
>
> Is there any easy way of doing this? I remember having seen something
> like that in the output of Forrest, where it prints how long it took
> to generate each page. But I want that for a live Cocoon installation
> with on-the-fly dynamic page generation.

Access log is not enough for this? I mean the logs in cocoon.log as:

INFO  (2005-07-22) 16:38.00:005 [access] (/planillas/inss-result.html)
http-8080-Processor21/CocoonServlet: 'inss-result.html' Processed by
Apache Cocoon 2.1.8-dev in 412 milliseconds.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.