Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/01/30 16:16:30 UTC

[RESULTS] 2.0-M2 Milestone Approved with 10 +1's and no other votes

The release passes with 10 +_1 votes from the folks below and no
other votes.

I'll push the binaries out today and get the release notes updated.
Hernan, if you have time could you update the download page?  I'll
move the binaries around.

Thanks everyone.

The drive to five continues :)

David Blevins
Joe Bohn
Alan Cabrera
Chris Cardona
Gianny Damour
Matt Hogstrom
David Jencks
Prasad Kashyap
Anita Kulkreshtha
Paul McMahan
Kevan Miller
Sachin Patel

Re: [RESULTS] 2.0-M2 Milestone Approved with 10 +1's and no other votes

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
+1 but I recommend that we remove the M1 binaries.

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
+1...overwrite M1 with M2

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Anita

--- Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/30/07, Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Since it is a new milestone I would just keep the latest one on the
> download page and get rid of M1 download info. Comments?
>
> +1
>

> Paul

Finding fabulous fares is fun.

Re: [RESULTS] 2.0-M2 Milestone Approved with 10 +1's and no other votes

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
I'll commit the site update as soon as I can verify I have not fat fingered any link.

PS. do we overwrite M1 with M2 or just append M2?
Since it is a new milestone I would just keep the latest one on the download page and get rid of M1 download info. Comments?

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Me too...+1