Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Balaji Ravi <ba...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/27 21:30:14 UTC

CreateBus error

Hi,

I am trying to write the corba binding & transport factory based on cxf and
i am seeing the following error when trying to call Endpoint.publish and the
entrySet method in SpringBeanMap does throw this error. When does this
method get called? I have attached the cxf-extension that i have used to
configure the Binding & Transport factory.

Can i write a single cxf-extension to configure both the binding & transport
factory?

Exception in thread "main"
with name 'org.apache.cxf.transport.DestinationFactoryManager' defined in
URL
[jar:file:/D:/yoko/repository/org/apache/cxf/cxf-rt-core/2.0-incubator-M1-SNAPSHOT/cxf-
rt-core-2.0-incubator-M1-SNAPSHOT.jar!/META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]: Instantiation
of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
        at org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring.SpringBeanMap.entrySet
(SpringBean
Map.java:149)
        at org.springframework.beans.PropertyTypeConverter.convertToTypedMap
(Pro
pertyTypeConverter.java:321)
        at
org.springframework.beans.PropertyTypeConverter.convertIfNecessary(Pr
opertyTypeConverter.java:190)
        at
org.springframework.beans.PropertyTypeConverter.convertIfNecessary(Pr
opertyTypeConverter.java:126)
        at
org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.doTypeConversionIfNecessary
(BeanWrapperImpl.java:802)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doTypeC
onversionIfNecessary(AbstractBeanFactory.java:683)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createA
rgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:370)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.autowir
eConstructor(ConstructorResolver.java:126)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBean
Factory.autowireConstructor(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:548)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBean
Factory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:352)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getOb
ject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:240)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistr
y.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:132)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean
(AbstractBeanFactory.java:237)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean
(AbstractBeanFactory.java:153)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.
preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:254)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refres
h(AbstractApplicationContext.java:337)
        at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus
(SpringBusFactory
.java:68)
        at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus
(SpringBusFactory
.java:56)
        at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus
(SpringBusFactory
.java:52)
        at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.getDefaultBus
(SpringBusFac
tory.java:42)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl.createEndpoint(
ProviderImpl.jav
a:56)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl.createAndPublishEndpoint
(Provid
erImpl.java:66)
        at javax.xml.ws.Endpoint.publish(Endpoint.java:156)
        at yoko.server.Server.<init>(Server.java:31)
        at yoko.server.Server.main(Server.java:35)

Re: CreateBus error

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Heh, well ignore my other message then!
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: CreateBus error

Posted by Balaji Ravi <ba...@gmail.com>.

Re: CreateBus error

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Hi Balaji,
I don't remember if I mentioned it in the commit message - but I added a
fix for this. Let me know how things go.
Regards,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse