Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by xzhang <so...@hotmail.com> on 2009/01/21 07:48:47 UTC

Is it possible to update module descriptor without re-publish artifacts?

Hi, I've got a requirement to change an attribute in published ivy xml files
and I don't want to re-publish those zips I've published before because they
are large and haven't been changed since last publishing.

Take this for example:
    <info organisation="companyname" module="test">
        <description homepage="http://ourcompany.com/foo/test"/>
and I need to change /ivy-module/info/description@homepage to another URL.

I'm a newbie of Ivy and any of your kindly word is much appreciated. Thanks
in advance.