Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Andrew Gray <an...@commerciality.com> on 2002/10/03 23:47:14 UTC

How do I get org.xmldatabases.http.HTTPHandler to work

I am a new user of Xindice and am having trouble getting the HTTP
document serving to work.

I have read that going to http://localhost:4080/db/text.xml

should get me the document.

I think I need a plug in to get this to work, but the page
http://freshmeat.net/redir/xindicehttp/21919/url_tgz/Xindice-HTTP-
0.8.tar.gz does not seem to work

Is this the correct place to get the plug in.

If this page is truely down, would someone please send me, via email,
the tar file or a place I can get this file,

Thanks for your help with this,

Andrew

Where do I get Xindice-HTTP-0.8.tar.gz, xmldatabases.org is down

Posted by Andrew Gray <an...@commerciality.com>.
I have been unable find a copy of the files needed to directly link to
an xml document from Xindice, the Xindice-HTTP plug in

It seems that xmldatabases.org is not working.  I have been trying to
get the site to open for about a week now to no sucess.

Does anyone have a copy of the Xindice-HTTP-0.8.tar.gz file they could
send me.

I would really appreciate it as I am stuck on a project till I get
these files.

andrew@commerciality.com is the best email for me,

thanks in advances