Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@apache.org> on 2021/05/22 17:33:28 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft - Java Client (incubating) 0.7.5

Hi,
The vote to release Apache NLPCraft - Java Client (incubating) 0.7.5 has
passed with 3 +1 binding votes.

[3] +1 Binding votes:
- Paul King
- Furkan KAMACI
- Calvin Kirs

[ 0 ] +0  Binding votes
[ 0 ] -1  Binding votes

The vote is successful.

Thank you to the above IPMC members for taking the time to review and
provide guidance on our release!

We will proceed with publishing the approved artifacts and sending out the
appropriate announcements in the coming days.

Aaron,
--
On behalf of NLPCraft community,

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft - Java Client (incubating) 0.7.5

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net>.

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 22, 2021, at 6:30 PM, Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> Justin was oblique and cut context. My iPhone and Apple Mail have been junking emails that I have to unjunk. Some I never find.
>
> Contest was which list it was sent to I’m sure your email client shows that.

Don’t be so sure. Assume less than more.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net>.
Justin was oblique and cut context. My iPhone and Apple Mail have been junking emails that I have to unjunk. Some I never find.

Justin many people have asked you not to cut so much context in your replies.

Do you understand why Justin?

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Daniel Widdis <wi...@gmail.com>.