Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stephen Chang <sc...@yahoo.com> on 2001/01/04 23:05:39 UTC

Nevermind! xsp:expr in the middle of a tag attribute

Whoops Nevermind.

If i am correct, I am to use <xsp:attribute> and
<xsp:element> right?

http://photos.yahoo.com/

Re: Nevermind! xsp:expr in the middle of a tag attribute

Posted by michele bianchi <mi...@pow2.com>.
On Thu, 4 Jan 2001, Stephen Chang wrote:

> Whoops Nevermind.
>
> If i am correct, I am to use <xsp:attribute> and
> <xsp:element> right?

right!!!

dott. michele bianchi                                       power of two s.r.l.
phone +39 335 5384700                                      http://www.pow2.com